Complete your nominations now for the 2021 Board of Directors!
Alamo ISSA Bylaws governing election process:
SECTION 1. The Board shall be elected by popular vote, each general member in good standing to be entitled to one vote.
SECTION 2. The Nominating Committee shall consist of the Immediate Past President who shall serve as the Nominating Committee Chairperson and one other member in good standing, selected by the Board at the October meeting of each year. Members in good standing may volunteer for this function.
SECTION 3. The Nominating Committee shall prepare and distribute election ballots and conduct Board Elections at the November Chapter meeting each year.
SECTION 4. The term of office shall consist of one year commencing at the conclusion of the December meeting.
- Nomination period September 17, 2020 - November 1, 2020.
- Electronic ballots will be sent out the first week of November, due back no later than 12:00 pm on November 17, 2020. All voting will be done online. There will be no in person voting this year.
1) Review the ISSA Chapter Board of Director Position Document attachment below.
2) Download and complete the Alamo ISSA Board Nomination Form from the attachment list attachment below.
3) Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.